Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A long gap!

That was a rather long gap! I had forgotten entirely about this blog, until my better half reminded me. And that was thanks to the fact that I recently registered my domain name and linked it to my Google site. Yes, that's right! I am the proud owner my very own domain and website, thanks to Big Rock and Google respectively. The whole set-up cost me under Rs.1000 for two years, including free e-mail forwarding. I am yet to see the test mail I forwarded to that account though. No matter! I am sure the good folks in Big Rock would send it to me in some time.

In case you want to drop  by it is www.harishnair.in

I guess between the last post and this one there has been more changes in my life. A change in Job and a new member in our family! The second one is the more momentous change obviously!

So after this rather spontaneous outpouring, it is back to sleep! :-)

No comments: