Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The last few weeks I have been reading a lot of blogs for one reason or another. I also read a book by Sidin Vadukut, "Dork: The adventures of Robin Einstein Varghese". The book is based on a single blog post that he made a long time back. His blog is also a great piece of cyber property to hang out in. I read most of the posts there, though I hadn't actually followed it earlier. It kind of inspired me to kick start my own blog postings/musings again. I haven't updated much on my blogs here, though I do update my twitter feed (http://twitter.com/harishnairr) occasionally, atleast much more than my blog posts! I have 140+ tweets, compared to 15 blog posts in a much shorter time. By twitter standards even that is low.

Anyway, so you can now read some of my more elaborate musings here from now on. I am planning to update it atleast weekly.

Last few weeks had been very hectic with a lot of travel and very little sleep. I kind of made up for that yesterday, with a lot of sleep. But still feeling tired. Not planning to do any travel for the rest of the month. Hopefully the plans won't change. The next month is a different story though. With lots of travel plans already in the making. Three out of Five weekends are already being painstakingly planned to the last minute detail. Hopefully the plans won't change again in the last minute!

I recently made a to-do list on my phone. The list is pretty long and fills up the whole screen space on my mobile (which is quite long, mine being a touch screen 5800). Hopefully I will be able to finish up a lot of that soon!

I am also planning to join a gym to shed a few(!) pounds that I have gained... I will update on that as soon as I have finalized a place, finalized the fees, and finalized the timings, a lot of finalization to do!

Alright then, till the next post... hopefully soon!

No comments: